Proudly serving the Nebraska Panhandle Counties of:
Banner | Box Butte
Cheyenne | Dawes
Deuel | Garden | Grant
Kimball | Morrill
Scotts Bluff |Sheridan
Infectious Disease Information
Infectious Disease Nurse,
Emergency Response Coordinator
Essential Services of Public Health --
It's What We Do!
- Monitor health status to identify and solve community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships and action to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and unsure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure competent public and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility an quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Page last reviewed:
February 9, 2017
Page last updated: November 1, 2016